our offerings we look to place coverage for both for-hire and not-for-hire trucking operations. Common vehicle types for this coverage include trucks and truck/tractor trailer combinations.
The long-haul trucking space primarily focuses on interstate business exceeding a radius of 300 miles on a regular basis. Intrastate with a smaller radius of operations are also qualified.

Eligible classes

• Dry Van
• Refrigerated Goods Haulers
• Grain & Agricultural Goods Haulers
• Flatbed Haulers
• Non-Hazardous Liquid Commodities
• Hazardous Commodities can be underwritten
• And more!

Coverages & Limits

• Auto Liability – up to $1,000,000
• Physical Damage
• Motor Truck Cargo – up to $250,000
• General Liability – up to $1,000,000 occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate
• Non-Trucking Liability – up to $1,000,000
• Excess – up to $5,000,000

Have Filings?

All of our Insurance Carriers register and assist with State & Federal Motor Carrier Filings. An insurance filing is a guarantee to the government that you have adequate coverage for your vehicle. Once authority has been filed, we can take care of the rest.

Get A Quote Today

[contact-form-7 id=”565″ title=”Sidebar Form”]

Call our office at 860-757-3664 to speak directly with an agent to discuss and compare your existing transportation policy.